End User License Agreement
The End-User License Agreement is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and our site for the Casino/Sportsbook software product. The Casino/Sportsbook software product is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The software product is licensed, not sold.
Our site grants you a nonexclusive and royalty free right to redistribute the Casino/Sportsbook software. If you redistribute the Casino/Sportsbook software you agree to:
- distribute us in its’ entirety which is designed, developed, tested, to operate in the Microsoft Windows© and or Windows NT© environments.
- Not use our site or our site’s name, logo, or trademark to market the software product for commercial use.
Our games are played over the Internet which reaches virtually every country in the world. Some of these jurisdictions have not addressed the legality of Internet gaming, while some have specifically made Internet gaming illegal. In practical terms, it is impossible for us to determine the state of the law in every country around the world on an ongoing basis. Therefore, by clicking the “I agree” button, you are acknowledging that you have determined what the laws are in your jurisdiction, and that it is legal for you to place a bet via the Internet, and for us to receive your bet via the Internet.
Should there be any discrepancy in the legality of any transactions between yourself and our site, or any of it’s affiliates, the matter shall be determined by a court of competent jurisdiction in the country of Antigua, which is where this site is incorporated and where it conducts business. All contractual issues between yourself and our site, or any of its affiliates, that are disputed, shall be resolved by a court of competent jurisdiction in the country of Antigua. All contracts shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of Antigua.
Our site has obtained a license under the laws of Antigua to conduct an on-line Internet casino.
The laws of Antigua shall govern all transactions between the user and our site.
Our site will not disclose details of individual’s net winnings or losses. This is the responsibility of the individual, and if you reside in a jurisdiction where your winnings are taxable you must keep track of those winnings and report them to the proper authorities.
No one under the age of 18 years is permitted to wager at our site. Our “Play For Fun” section is available for those who are under the age of 18 or are in jurisdictions where Internet gaming is illegal.
Should there be a discrepancy between the gaming results on your computer and the gaming results on our site’s server in Antigua, the results on our site’s server shall take precedent.
Notwithstanding anything in this agreement, in the event of any dispute regarding a wager or winnings, the decision of our site will be final and binding in all matters.
Termination of Agreement
The agreement between our site and the user may be terminated by the player at the player’s request. Or if deemed necessary our site reserves the right to revoke the agreement between the user and our site.
You are solely responsible for the security of your password. Should you inadvertently let someone else know your password you shall contact our site immediately and change your password. When choosing a password, our site recommends you follow these guidelines:
- Do not use all lower case letters,
- Do use numbers and or symbols,
- Do use a mix of upper and lower case letters.
Before the user can withdraw funds a PIN number will be sent via email to the email address you submitted with your account registration. Any amount withdrawn by the user shall be forwarded to the user after deduction of any transaction costs has been made.
Our site shall undertake to maintain your anonymity unless you agree to your identity being used for future publicity or other purposes.
Liability of our site:
- The decisions of our site management will be final and binding in all matters between our site and users.
- Laws regarding gaming vary throughout the world, and it is the responsibility of users to ensure that they understand and comply fully with any laws or regulations relevant to themselves in their own country. All players of the our site games must be at least 18 years of age.
- Players are responsible for withdrawing or playing out any funds, which are held in the user’s account. Our site does not undertake to notify users that they have outstanding balances to collect. If an account is inactive for longer than 6 months, the user will forfeit the outstanding balance.
- Any wager made by the player will be our site’s liability in respect to any claim or loss.
- Our site shall reserve the right to suspend or withdraw any game at its’ absolute discretion.
- The maximum dollar amount that may be won by an individual customer on a weekly basis is US $100,000.00.
- Management reserves the right to refuse or limit any wager.
- All personal details of all users will be held in confidence unless users agree to their identities and details being used for future publicity purposes.
- In the event of the cancellation of any game for any reason, our site will not be liable.
- Our site will not be liable in the following scenarios:
- in the event of force majeure.
- The failure of our site’s central computer system or any part thereof.
- For delays, losses, errors, or omissions resulting from failure of any telecommunications or any other data transmission system.
- For any loss as a result of any act of God.
- For an outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism.
- For the acts of Government or authority (including refusal or revocation of any license or consent).
- for fire, explosion, flood, theft, malicious damage, strike, lockout, or industrial action of any kind.
- Our site and the player shall not commit or purport to commit the other to honour any obligation other than is specifically provided for by these Rules.
- Our site accepts no liability for any damages, which may be caused to the user by the interception or misuse of any information transmitted over the Internet.
- These Rules constitute the entire Agreement and understanding between our site and the user. In the event of there being a discrepancy between the English language version of these rules and any other language version the English language version will be deemed to be correct.
- Notwithstanding any implied or express terms of this Agreement, the Player agrees that in the event that our site’s computer hardware or software does not properly implement the rules of a casino game or does not properly implement the random number generator, or does not make proper account for the play that has occurred, our site shall only be liable for the Players initial deposit. For greater clarity, the Player shall forfeit any winnings made as a result of computer or software error.
- The Player acknowledges that cheating of any sort shall result in the forfeiture of all deposits. The Player further acknowledges that the forfeiture of deposits shall in no way prevent our site from pursuing other avenues of recourse such as criminal or civil proceedings.
- Player acknowledges that these terms and conditions may be changed unilaterally by our site from time to time. The player may obtain updated versions of these terms and conditions by visiting our site’s website at http://www.bet-on-horseracing.com